Monday, August 8, 2011

Inspiration Part Deux :)


I have found that inspiration for fashion and beauty can come from many things. Of course magazines would probably be one of the first things that comes to mind when you think of it, since most magazines have fashion printed throughout every page showing the newest trends and style of every A-list celebrity. Another way to be is watching TV. Flipping through the countless number of channels you can find so many different styles and fashions, especially if you watch the Travel Channel, which normally shows all of those amazing exotic and unique places.

Personally, my favorite way to get inspiration is from other people around me. I love walking down the street of a big city people watching and taking in all of the different styles and all of the different looks of clothing. I love taking bits and pieces of other people's style and making it my own. That is the most fun thing about fashion, I would say. Making everything YOU wear, YOU. I love reading fashion blogs as well to get inspiration from others in big cities that I have yet to travel to. It's incredible on how different style and fashion is from country to country (or even city to city!)

Overall, I love looking for new inspirations to incorporate into my wardrobe. Even though I only named my inspirations as being people and different types of media, that does not mean those are the ONLY places to look for inspirations. Look at where you live. Look at your surroundings. Look at different cities, or places or even animals for inspirations. You never know what you can come up with! :)

What are you favorite places to find inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment