Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Newest Obsession: Parisian Chic

I have definitely been eyeing this book for quite a while now and I finally broke down and bought it. (My college budget prevents me from purchasing things I want, such as the lovely book I'm about to rave about.)

I first came across this book in one of my fashion merchandising classes last year, and then I saw it again when I was in New York City this past summer. I didn't buy it either time, but today I was in the bookstore at my university and there it was. The only one left on the shelf.

Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de la Fressange
Photo Courtesy of Weheartit.com

I haven't actually read the book yet, since I just purchased it literally about thirty minutes ago, but I am already obsessed with it. I was flipping through the book as I was driving back to my apartment (yes, I understand that, that wasn't the safest decision I could have made) but it seriously is amazing. The graphics, the text, EVERYTHING. If you like fashion or anything beauty related, I would definitely suggest getting this book!

What are some of your favorite fashion/style books? I'm always looking for new reads! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment