Tuesday, July 26, 2011

European Street Style

I don't know if you will agree with me, but personally I believe that both men and women that live in the UK have some of the best fashion sense. They are not afraid of taking risk, they dress how they want to, and don't worry about people judging their sense of style.
Unlike people in Europe, Americans tend to be more conservative and reserve when it comes to expressing themselves with fashion. I admire the courageous ways of European style, it seems that they are so far ahead in terms of fashion than we, as Americans, are.
Whenever I see photographs of European styles, even the photographs of people just casually walking down the street, it seems that almost every person appears to have just walked off of a runway or out of a magazine. I am amazed at how consistent they are with their styles and how they are unique with every item they wear.
*Disclaimer - I do not own these photos, I simply researched "European Street Style". Thanks! :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment