Sunday, July 24, 2011

Is Summer almost over?

With Summer almost over, and fall just around the corner I have suddenly been inspired to attempt blogging. I have never attempted a fashion blog, so please bare with me :)


Okay, so as we all know that fall time is quickly approaching whether we are ready for it to or not. Although I love summer, I absolutely love Fall! The carnivals, beautiful colored leaves, Halloween, and all of the other fall activities gets me excited. One of the main reasons why I love the fall time is that it cools down just enough so that I can start layering my clothes.. (I don’t know why, I just feel more put together when I have different layers rather than just a blouse and a pair of jeans or something.)

As for fall time fashion, I personally LOVE scarves. I love scarves mostly just because if I am running late to class, (which I am 99.9% of the time), more than 9 out of 10 times I usually throw on a basic shirt and add a scarf and some other accessories to make it look like I actually put a lot of effort into my outfit.



Another addition to my outfit that I am excited about wearing this fall is blazers. There are so many different types of blazers, there is no possibly way that anyone could not find one to fit their personal style. Blazers also come in wide ranging pricing. For instance, I recently bought a really cute, sophisticate blazer from Forever 21 for about $25, which is extremely cheap compared to the $375 Theory “Rory” Blazer. So basically, not matter how much money you are willing to invest in a blazer, you are sure to find one to fit your budget!



Also for this fall, get ready to see LOTS of denim. I am personally excited about this because I could live in jeans for the rest of my life. This falls trend is more than just jeans, it also includes denim button down shirts, denim vests, and many different washes! There are also many different styles of denim jeans for this fall. The flared bell-bottom jean is really in again, along with a more high-waisted jean, rather than a hip-hugger fit. A popular look that has been seen on the runways for this upcoming fall is denim on top of denim. (For example, denim jeans and a denim shirt.) I love denim so I most definitely will be looking into incorporating more of it into my outfits.


I know many of us don’t want to begin thinking of fall yet, but think of it as an excuse to get out there and to get shopping for your Fall 2011 wardrobe! :)
What are you favorite fall fashions?

Stay tuned!
xo brittnie

No comments:

Post a Comment