Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nails, nails and more nails!

I don't know about you, but I am absolutely OBSESSED with nail polish. You probably could consider me a nail polish addict, but we won't get into that :)

The fun part of sweet summer time is bright colors! I love breaking out of my "only wear red" rut in the summer and go for bright pinks, corals and even turqouise. This summer I have really gotten into doing my nails. And when I say I have really gotten into doing my nails I mean changing the color at least ever 2-3 days.

Anywho, summer colors are fun, but since fall is right around the corner, I have been doing my research on what color nail polish is going to be the trend this fall. What I have found is that a lot of metallic colors will be seen throughout. Chanel recently revealed their Fall 2011 colors and that is what most of their collection consists of.
OPI's collection mostly consist of warm hues of the expected fall colors, along with a good many shades of amped up grays.

Personally, my go-to fall/winter shade (and spring and summer shade...) is the Classic Red hues. You can't go wrong with red when it comes to nail polish, or anything for that matter. But if you are contemplating on what shade of polish you should go with, and you want something to match EVERYTHING that you wear, go with red :)

I hope this helps if anyone had questions, I know this isn't exactly a "fashion" post, but I see my nails as a part of my outfit too. :)

What are your favorite fall/winter shades?

What do you think of the new Chanel/OPI/*other fall collections? 

xo-Brittnie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment